Woodlawn’s Hot Lunch program is run by parent volunteers and Apple a Day catering.
Ordering is now open for Fall 2018.Order Here
Getting Started with Your Order:
Enter your Children
- Click on the Student tab (top of screen).
- Click +Add a Student.
- Select the school your child attends from the drop down list.
- Select your child’s Grade/Teacher.
- Enter your child’s name and click Submit.
Please review your student’s grade or teacher before you begin ordering. Each student is associated with a grade grouping. It is very important that your student be associated with the correct grouping, which has changed since last year. When you log in for the first time this year, you will be shown a list of your student(s). Please click on [Action], then edit your student’s information, then verify that the info is correct.
- Click on the Order tab (top of screen) and select the child you wish to order for.
- Advance the calendar to the month you want to view.
- Make your selections by clicking on the Entrée name, reviewing the meal description, and then clicking Add to Cart.
- Click on the Review Order button, in the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Click Pay Now. You will be sent to a secure checkout page, where you will finish your transaction by entering your credit card information.
Menu items can be ordered up to two full days before the day the meal is to be delivered. You can order for Monday up to midnight Friday. Order for Tuesday up to midnight Saturday and so on. After the ordering cutoff, the regular menu items for that day will not appear on the order calendar. However an abbreviated menu of "Emergency Meals" will appear for ordering. These items will be available up until 6 am the morning of the meal. After that, only the next day's Emergency Meals will appear. If there is no school lunch on a given day, no items will appear for ordering.
You may cancel a meal any time you like within the same time limits as ordering. If you want to change an order, just cancel an item, then choose another. In the case of a cancellation, a credit balance will be automatically issued. Then, upon your next order, that amount will be credited toward the balance of that order.
There is a tutorial video on Apple A Day's home screen which explains the ordering process if you wish to view it.